Hudda Ibrahim and the team have extensive experience in building bridges between our clients and immigrant communities.
Hudda Ibrahim is a conflict resolution, policy analysis, diversity and inclusion expert, speaker on women’s leadership topics. She’s the author of “From Somalia to Snow.” In 2015, her desire to work with individuals to help them reach their full potential led her to become a trainer, mentor and active coach at Saint Cloud Technical and Community College.
Hudda holds a bachelor of English literature and conflict resolution from the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, Minnesota and Master of Science from the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana. As a facilitator, educator, and trainer, Hudda specializes in topics of conflict resolution, diversity and inclusion, cultural competency, and women leadership. Her lists of clients include DEED Minnesota, Microbiologics, Coborns, Coleman, Workforce Center, U.S. Bank, Forum of Executive Women, St. Cloud Area Association of Realtors and many others.
Here particular focus and area of passion are consulting, speaking, diversity training, conflict management, and conflict transformation.
I hope my book will help Minnesota build a stronger, more inclusive community in which we all can flourish. The book is one more way I will be sharing my experiences, knowledge, and passion for helping immigrants integrate into the American way of life.
This new regional consultancy addresses barriers that existing between area employers and employees. We help our clients attract and retain the workforce through cultural competence training services. We connect our clients to immigrant communities and bridge the cultural barriers.
OUR SPEAKING TOPICS
Filsan Consultant LLC trainers and speakers focus on various topics that include the following:
- An introduction to cultural competency strategies in a service delivery
- Language, communication style
- Religion, spirituality
- Islamic dietary laws
- Health beliefs
- Levels of integration and assimilation
We coach and train employees and immigrant business owners to:
- Gain specific marketing and business skills
- Reach and find new long-term American customers
- Craft a organized and solid action plan for growing their business
- Enhance clarity about their business vision and big projects
- Ensure food safety and hold onto hygienic regulations
- Become more productive and improve their management capabilities
- Gain exposure to the host community’s work ethic, laws, and values